Oh what a week it has been, in so many ways. It did include the Labor Day holiday and some time with family, which I enjoyed – post on that coming soon. It also included some stress and some unpacking and some yummy leftover chicken soup (thanks C!) and some wonderful weather.
Without further rambling, here is the short list of things I am thankful for this week (there are more, but I have to get going):
- bloopers reels on YouTube to make me laugh after a rough day – I’d link you, but most of them have language because people these days do tend to swear when they mess up. Oh, alright, here’s a clean one: NCIS. 🙂
- crunchy, crispity green salads with carrots (yes, it’s my blog, I can make words up if I want to :-))
- that I wasn’t as rusty on Labor Day weekend as I thought I’d be, having not thrown a Frisbee for years (don’t get me wrong, there were some horrible throws. But there were some good ones too, and a few good catches. I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the sun at the park. )
- people who care and who pray … and who pray because they care
- the wonders of modern medical technology – my mom had surgery yesterday, which went well, and she is now recuperating
- that my coconut flavored Chobani ® Greek Yogurt this afternoon turned out to be tastier than I thought it would be – especially when paired with my Pumpkin Spice crunchy granola bar 🙂
Did you have a good holiday weekend (if you had one)? Have any fun-in-the-sun or suchlike that you are thankful for? Please do share!