Been feeling the crunch at work this week, as our first all-staff conference in ten or so years is coming up next week, so I didn’t have time to work ahead on this list. I also need to get going because I’ve got somewhere to be, so this is going to be very quick and less polished than usual.
I am thankful this week for:
- this idea of weekly thankful posts, because it forces me to stop in the busyness and think about my blessings
- the health and good weather on Sunday to enjoy a repeat hike at the same state park we went to on Labor Day weekend (just a quick trip around the mile loop, as a much prettier alternative to a treadmill, but I still enjoyed myself)
- work friends my age to do things with – some of us went to dinner last night and then to one of the group’s apartment to watch Tangled, good movie, lots of fun and laughter 🙂
- good test results at the surgery-follow-up appointment for my mother
- that I get along with my co-workers, even when we’re all stressed
- fresh air
Sorry to dash off, but I still would love to read what you are thankful for this week!