I’m currently a bit tired and hungry, so I’m going to keep it simple this week and just put a list together. 🙂 Hope you don’t mind.
In no particular order, this week I am thankful for:
- Q-tips (fine, “cotton swabs” since I bought the generic drug-store ones 😛 ) to get the water out of my ears after a shower
- the moral fortitude to buy bananas instead of the can of Easy Cheese I wanted at the grocery store last night
- a high of 73 degrees (23 C) yesterday, in spite of the rain/drizzle
- daffodils coming up along the road, to brighten my drive to work – they’re just getting started, but soon there will be banks and puddles of cheery yellow everywhere
- church-league softball season starting again soon – it would have been this weekend, but the large amount of rain last weekend combined with on and off light rain the last two days has made the fields temporarily unplayable
- free trailmix with M&Ms in it
And I am sure another half-dozen things I’ll remember later tonight. 😛 Now to figure out what’s for dinner… while I do that, do you have anything you’re thankful for you’d like to add to my list?