It’s a bit hard to believe October is here already, but I guess that’s how it goes. 🙂 We had a cooler day today, which is nice. I think I’ll be able to sleep with my window open tonight too, which I enjoy when the weather is right. I’m not 100% sure I’m ready for Fall, but that’s mostly because I’m not ready for Winter. 😛 Good thing I have some time on that one, at least.
As always, there are more things to be thankful for this week than I have remembered, but, off the top of my head, I am thankful for:
- a free desk to use for a time while my $25 Craigslist desk is deconstructed and in storage
- when my written words come out satisfyingly right
- readers who let me know when they appreciate something I wrote (thanks for the comments earlier this week!)
- tacos for dinner that I didn’t have to cook
- the fun of my random-information-retaining brain being useful while watching Jeopardy 🙂
- a clean, dry place to sleep
I’m also thankful for having so many things to be thankful for. 🙂 One thing I don’t have, though, is a neat wrap up for this week, having sat here for five or ten minutes trying to think of something. 😛 So I’m just going to have to leave it at this. Which the writer side of my brain dislikes, because every English class ever tells you you have to have a conclusion, a finishing paragraph, an end to the story, and I like things to be finished. But this is life, not an English class, and things aren’t always neat, so I’ll just have to tell my inner writer to hush for now. 🙂 Do you have anything you’re thankful for this week that you’d like to share? Please do!