Only a two week gap this time, I’m getting better. 🙂 Things got real busy at work this week, with school starting up again – so we had returning students and a bumper crop of new students, along with a group of 30 meeting all week in the lower half of our dining hall. We’ve got a great team, though, and have handled it well.
This week I am thankful:
- for laughter shared with friends
- for exotic soap from a faraway island 🙂
- that when I pulled the lid off the lemonade mix container at work yesterday in the process of picking it up, it was more of a slow tip than a violent fall to the floor, which combined with the container being half empty to make much less of a disaster than it could have been
- for successfully surviving the upgrade over the weekend to Windows 10… now I just have to learn how to use it 😛
- for finding things to talk about with new people at lunch
- for easily available new work shoes when the glue finally gave out and the soles came off my seven year old pair
There are big things and small things to be thankful for every day. Most of the time they slip from my mind in the tide of things to do or things undone. Writing some of them down helps me remember and I enjoy being able to go back and read them from time to time. Thank you also to those of you who have joined in on my list with comments; I enjoy those too. 🙂
So here’s to another week gone by, to a good team, new people, new shoes, and things going better than they might have. I hope the coming week has good things in it for all of us!